Coyote sez

/ Coyote sez #1  

SandburRanch

Veteran Member
Tractor
NHtd75
If I can't untie that clove hitch knot or pull it off of that tree I'll just chew it until it comes loose so I can take this carcass to a safe place to dine.

Attachments

• Game cam - coyote pull 11-28-10.JPG
    Game cam - coyote pull 11-28-10.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 476
  • Game cam - coyote rope chewed 12-17-10.JPG
    Game cam - coyote rope chewed 12-17-10.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 339
   / Coyote sez #3  
coyote's are clever animals.
I suspect you could could have shot it and taken a pic of your rife laying across the body, like some fools do!! lol

/ Coyote sez #4  
Fools shoot coyotes ?? :confused3:

/ Coyote sez #6  
I suspect you could could have shot it and taken a pic of your rife laying across the body, like some fools do!! lol

IMHO just because someone takes a pic of a coyote they shot with the "rife" laying across it doesn't make them a fool. In fact, I rather enjoy such pictures, but I guess I'm not the PITA poster child either.

/ Coyote sez #7  

And they say discussing 'politics' might get some folks too riled up???

Here we are just looking at a picture of a coyote and already we got name calling. :laughing:

/ Coyote sez #8  

Here are a couple for ya out to 200 yards! :D

Coyote5.jpg

Coyote%20SuperPerformance2.jpg

Speakin' of a fools folly, here are a couple of them for ya too! :D

The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population.

It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this problem.

What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U. S. Forest Service. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally an old fellow in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said; "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here. These coyotes ain't ****'in our sheep - they're eatin' 'em!"

This method is known as how to translate an proven effective $1 bullet solution into a $10,000 never ending solution..... hard to believe but true.

/ Coyote sez #10  
Too funny,

I needed that today. Thanks.

Wedge