crack sealer for concrete? hairline on exterior slab.

/ crack sealer for concrete? hairline on exterior slab. #11  
Agree with Eddie W. You want a flexible joint. Sika makes excellent concrete products. I have used Sikaflex with good results. comes in a 10 oz caulk tube. Is self leveling and retains some flexibility over life to allow slight movement of adjoining slabs. Check out their web site. this is not a "handy Andy" company but one that caters to professionals. Lowes does not carry it- the Depot does.

/ crack sealer for concrete? hairline on exterior slab.
Hi All Reviving this thread for some updates, I am really happy with the small test spill on my concrete and will be applying this to the entire exposed slab this summer.

Here is what the concrete looks like when it received freezing rain & snow and more snow, and then colder freezing temps and snow yada yada yada.

This is pic (below) of same spot that I was only sealing the crack with intentions of pressure washing and then doing entire surface. I never made the time to get to the overall coating but will for sure NOW!
It had been raining for half a day and was about 3 or 4 days after I put on really one coat over the crack sometime in September 14.

also a pic of the product, (no way affiliated but got this on sale at Menards & only shop there not an owner or investor.)

The rain soaked concrete shows how water penetrates the surface of concrete which when freezes water expands and concrete will pop surface check and crack... The crack I had was after the really bitter extended -20F temps last January thru February (thanks for global warming...)

edit in: the label says invisible and when it drys it sure is can't tell where I coated the crack and spilled the glob at the end of the crack. I have a video of the sealer sucking into the crack on my PB page.

Mark