Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage

/ Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage #1  

erikjohn67

Tractor
John Deere 790
I need to get plugs for the heat leads and I don’t know what style/type it uses. Can anyone help?
IMG_4452.JPG

Thanks in advance.

Also any advice anyone can give about it would be awesome.

/ Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage #2  
Last edited:
   / Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage #3  
that welder was made by lincoln electric out of st. lous, mo. for emerson electric special products division. i don't know mush more than that but over on the welding web someone the should be able to point you in the correct direction. back then my really good friend was selling them out of his station wagon to farmers along with radial arm and table saws for emerson (they made the saws in paris tennessee) and he worked for the special products division. they now make the saws under the rigid brand for home depot. his name was vic kluesner and has since passed away.

/ Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage
that welder was made by lincoln electric out of st. lous, mo. for emerson electric special products division. i don't know mush more than that but over on the welding web someone the should be able to point you in the correct direction. back then my really good friend was selling them out of his station wagon to farmers along with radial arm and table saws for emerson (they made the saws in paris tennessee) and he worked for the special products division. they now make the saws under the rigid brand for home depot. his name was vic kluesner and has since passed away.

Thats pretty neat info, thanks!

/ Craftman Welder Model 113-20246 - 60’s Vintage
The 113 in model number indicates welder was manufactured for Craftsman by the Emerson Electric company....

Might be place to start...

Original Plug was part #37336
Original Plug Grip was part #30126

Good info. I followed the links and got all the info I needed. I have ordered everything I meed to refurb it and make it into an AC/DC machine with 20’ leads.