Credit where credit is due

/ Credit where credit is due #1  

Bsavulis

Tractor
Kioti CK25
First the mandatory disclaimer. I have no connection with this business, other than being a satisfied customer. I never post a review of a business, but was so impressed by this shop I felt I had to share my experience.

I have been searching for the fittings to DIY the lines from rubber tube to steel on my KL135 FEL. I have stopped at many, many supply houses and hydraulic shops in my search. I had many places tell me to drop off my tractor and they would do it for me, but would not sell the fittings outright. Other places were not interested in such a small order ($200 - $300).

While out on the road yesterday I happened upon Curtis Hydraulics in Hooksett NH, home of good old fashioned customer service and friendliness. This is a small company that does big things, not only did I get every bit of hardware I needed, I also received answers to every one of my questions, and solid advice on how to make my project endure the rigors of hard use.

I was also given a tour of the facility where I saw a cylinder hone that will do a 12" ID by at least 10 feet long. I saw 2 1/2 inch rod assemblies being fabricated from scratch!

This company (Curtis Hydraulics in Hooksett NH) is 1 3/4 hours from my house (one way) but If you have a hydraulic need, repair, parts, etc. In my opinion these are the goto guys! They are mine!

Brian S.

Did I mention that during our chat I found out that the owner is a regular contributor in this forum!?

/ Credit where credit is due #2  
NICE.. always good to hear that there are folks out there, besides myself, that care..

/ Credit where credit is due #3  
Brian it was a pleasure to meet another fine member of TBN. We have a great bunch of people here.

Glad I could help out in your tubing project, good luck and please post up your progress.
BTW, that hone will stroke out at 18’...;)