CT2025

/ CT2025 #1  

JKoutdoors

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025
Got my new ct2025 yesterday, absolutely awesome, drives and operates perfect, engine purrs like a cat, dealer has been awesome. Peak Machinery, West WA, Logan Mayer. JK Outdoors.

/ CT2025
Thanks Mokelly

/ CT2025 #4  
Congrats! Welcome to TBN!

/ CT2025 #5  
I second your post. I have been mowing an overgrown field all day with mine. Wet, but little bogging with the 4 foot County Line cutter. 4WD needed in some low spots. Brother in law, who is a 38HP John Deere 3 series owner, gave the CT2025 a thumbs up. Easy on fuel and never missed a beat. Very happy.

/ CT2025 #6  
Welcome to TBN JKoutdoors and Brierpath. Great tractor, I've got 70hr on mine since arriving this spring and it has exceeded my expectations.

/ CT2025 #7  
Got my new ct2025 yesterday, absolutely awesome, drives and operates perfect, engine purrs like a cat, dealer has been awesome. Peak Machinery, West WA, Logan Mayer. JK Outdoors.
Logan is a great guy. He worked a lot with me to try to buy the same tractor. Unfortunately I had a financial set back that kept me from buying a new one. But looking at a local used one right now.

/ CT2025 #9  
I bought a CT2025 last December. Only 30 hours on it but I love it. Did a regarding project and it has saved my back a lot of pain.

Great on fuel and comfortable.

/ CT2025 #10  
Do you still feel the same way about your tractor? I am coming up on 1yr owning my CT2025 and still love it. The power to lift stuff it shouldn't be able to still shocks me.