CT235 fluid leak

/ CT235 fluid leak
Sorry for not updating, I did receive my endoscope but I was unable to find the source of the leak. I use my tractor to much in the summer time to warrant taking it apart. I am just going to add fluid as needed, at least thru the summer and fall. Come winter we will see how it goes. I am leery taking it apart not knowing for sure where the leak is. Numerous places it could be. 3 hard tubing lines tie into the pump, two flanges on the pump, at least 3 oil seals and I'm not sure just what else. I was unable to see very much of those places. Probably got the wrong endoscope. I do know it would be a major job. I'm pretty confident in the tear down and put back together but how sad I would be if I did all that and didn't fix the leak. Anyone with advice? I'm all ears! 👂

/ CT235 fluid leak #12  
I cannot help much, but I did have a hydro leak a few years ago on the cooling lines, apparently there is a design flaw that causes the lines to vibrate and eventually fail

Simple fix, is to replace them

/ CT235 fluid leak
Wouldn't be simple to replace the ones in that pump housing. I suppose that might help with assurance of no leak at those lines but that would sure get expensive. I hate being a parts changer. May have to be.

/ CT235 fluid leak #14  
Yea, the coolant lines are long and a bit expensive, but easy to replace, and there are only 2 of them. I replaced the one that failed, need to replace the second one and fasten the mid hanger that I did not do on the one I replaced, I have to screw with the loader mount to finish it, and at the time I just needed to fix the leak, and like most of my projects I never got to finishing......