Cub Cadet Challenger 750

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #11  
. . . No idea which model would uses a Hisun ( never heard/read that they do)
Not trying to mislead anyone. And I don't know for certain.
All that I do know is that Massimo uses a Hisun engine and the parts from a Yamaha Rhino 500 will interchange. My cousin has the Massimo and bought an aftermarket exhaust system for it. The seller lists the same part number for both.
And, I have a friend that teaches OPE mechanics at the local Community College. He told me that the Rhino and Massimo are the same bike.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750
Isn't Rhino a Yamaha product? That is the same chassis that Cub Cadet uses and with a Hison engine. Not sure what the rest of the Challenger is made of but still looks good and dependable of what I read on reviews and owners.

Update
I bit the bullet and bought a Cub Cadet 750 EPS Challenger and should have it next week. I also ordered a 72" snow plow with hydraulic angulation. After reading reviews, tests etc decided to go for it. Looked at the big brand names like Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha and not one comes near with pricing with all the standard accessories that come on the Challenger for the same price as a big brand with no accessories.

Yahoo!!!! got my Challenger last Friday and happier than a pig in **** lol. This machine is amazing and all the people that see it come over and ask all kind of questions about it. They are surprised with all the standard accessories, price and the design of the new Challengers. Made a great investment.
Kawasaki, Honda, Polaris and Yamaha eat your hearts out cause Cub Cadet is taking over slowly but surely.:thumbsup:

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #15  
I tried one once, the cab area was so small, could barely get out of it after squeezing in. I hated it. To each his own, glad it works for you. Maybe they redesigned it since then.

I tried one once, the cab area was so small, could barely get out of it after squeezing in. I hated it. To each his own, glad it works for you. Maybe they redesigned it since then.

That is hard to believe cause I find it quite roomy and easy to get in and out of. Are you sure it was the new Challenger not the older ones cause they had a console with the gear shift. My Challenger is a bench seat with cup holders in the center.
I am 6 and weight 280 so not skinny mini lol

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #17  
That is hard to believe cause I find it quite roomy and easy to get in and out of. Are you sure it was the new Challenger not the older ones cause they had a console with the gear shift. My Challenger is a bench seat with cup holders in the center.
I am 6 and weight 280 so not skinny mini lol
It might have been a previous model. It was at least 2 yrs ago when i looked.

Yes, I agree cause a friend of mine has an older Challenger 500. The new Challenger 550 /750 series came out in 2017 and have a new redesigned look. I wish I could post a pic of mine but can't seem to be able to get it on this forum. Check out CubCadet.com and you will see what I mean.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #19  
The older Volunteer line had two seats and the Hurst shifter between them. I have a 2015 Volunteer 748 with the fuel injected Kohler motor and it is a great UTV. Very roomy for two people but a little bit on the loud side and the floor gets pretty hot after a couple of hours spraying mesquite. The only thing I wish it had is power steering because my right elbow gets after me sometimes. The Volunteers are pretty truckish (they carry over half a ton in the back) and top out about 35 mph, but are very tough and easy to live with.

This machine comes with every standard accessories pictured. Check them out on Cub Cadet.com you will be amazed at the prices and standard accessories.
2F574AE5-9848-4108-AA07-57DCB926FBAB.jpg
550FB7E7-4E29-4550-8D6E-89020C3D5552.jpg
CC.jpg
CF6D8750-6EB9-452C-A6C6-F66B90495882.jpg
yellow cc.jpg

Last edited: