Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.
No but I found gunk in it and gum in the seat I think as it was running it would cut off the gas because it would move and cover the seat.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.
It work good after the rebuild

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #63  
My Husvarna had similar issues, put seafoam in tank and a little in carb a couple of times and 7 years later hasn't done it since.

a few years back I installed a fuel shutoff near the fuel filter and before storing I run the engine and shut the fuel off until engine starves from no fuel. I also put fuel additive in tank before storage.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #64  
Open the gas cap. If you hear air rush in then that was the problem. Even if you do not hear air rush in, try mowing with the gas cap loose. If that works then the vent i the cap is blocked. Common problem. It can happen simply by gasoline splashing on the vent ball. Wet vent ball with just a bit of pressure trying to get out can be enough for the ball to stick in place closing the vent.

The ball is there to keep gasoline in the tank in case the mower rolls over.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #65  
For about 5 minutes yes

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #67  
For about 5 minutes yes
After 5 minutes no more surging ??? also when mower deck running at full throttle no surging???
If so I would lean towards build up in carburetor,low rpms engine starving for fuel,again carb cleaner 2-3 tanks should help.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #68  
My mower would surge when it would start the 15 minutes later sputter and die. What’s the cause?
I'd try a dollup of Seafoam in the tank. Has worked for me numerous times.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #69  
After 5 minutes no more surging ??? also when mower deck running at full throttle no surging???
If so I would lean towards build up in carburetor,low rpms engine starving for fuel,again carb cleaner 2-3 tanks should help.

That is correct.