cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual

/ cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual #1  

AxleHub

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey scut 2015 GC1715
Greetings,

I'm quite familiar with the free cub cadet operator's manuals available on line. I have a late 2011 manufacturer date i1050 mower (not the lt1050 . . Mine is the zero turn trsctor series).

Anyway . . I'm able to find operator's manuals for any year from 2006 thru january 2010 for the i1050. But the problem is that during the years changes were made and I've been trying to find the last updated manual. Because my laen tractor was manufactured in late 2011 there must be a early 2012 edition. However I can't find anything in an operator's manual after the January 2010 date.

Anybody have access to a 2011 or 2012 version?

P.s. I did put in my model number and even then I only get january 2010. I've probably hunted 15 or 20 times butbstill no luck and they would have produced one forveach model year.

Thanks.

/ cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual #2  
AXLEHUB... get the FULL model # and serial # info off yer tractors ID plate located in the cavity under yer tilting seat. Go to website PDF Manual Web Archive enter related data - s/b able to d/l free manual that is most up to date for yer machine..

/ cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual
AXLEHUB... get the FULL model # and serial # info off yer tractors ID plate located in the cavity under yer tilting seat. Go to website PDF Manual Web Archive enter related data - s/b able to d/l free manual that is most up to date for yer machine..

Greetings Rcbe

That is one of several sites I've tried. October of 2010 is the latest ive found which is odd because the manufacture of my unit was september 2011. Normally the manuals were redone for each model year.

But if thats as close as I can get . . I guess it will need to be good enough lol.

/ cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual
Well I'm stymied. I was looking for newest owner's manuals because they all say the same thing . . That grease fittings are on the undetside of the mower deck by the spindles and should be lubricsted every 10 hours .. But I spent 40 minutes under the deck looking for any lubrication fittings that get access from the undetside of the deck spindles. But there is nothing there.

What the heck ????

/ cub cadet i1050 Operator's manual #5  
Axle - yer right.. something's amiss. perhaps a call to cub's service dept?