Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring

/ Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring #1  

Barryly

Tractor
cub cadet rtz50
My rtz50 wouldn't start . Long story short I jumpered the orange/white wire from the key switch to the solenoid . It started and operated ok except when I engaged the pto it died . What do I jumper to get my blades turning ?

/ Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring #2  
My rtz50 wouldn't start . Long story short I jumpered the orange/white wire from the key switch to the solenoid . It started and operated ok except when I engaged the pto it died . What do I jumper to get my blades turning ?

Berry,

Welcome to TBN
:welcome:

Check for correct operation of the seat switch and the reverse shut off switch.

Sorry I don't have a wiring diagram for that machine.

Richard

OK - quick search on the internet showed this:
Cub Cadet RZT5 Manuals and Diagrams

Cub Cadet website and the manuals include the wiring diagram. To get the correct manual, you will need to know your Factory model number:

From the site"
Using the right factory number ensures you'll find the correct spec sheet. Using the wrong factory number can lead to using the wrong parts on your RZT50 mower.

/ Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring
Richard

Thanks for the welcome and reply . I have a wiring diagram , I am not that good at DC voltage but I will check the reverce switchs .

/ Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring #4  
Richard

Thanks for the welcome and reply . I have a wiring diagram , I am not that good at DC voltage but I will check the reverce switchs .

Here is what I do some times when there are multiple paths for the current to flow to the clutch. Take and print out the diagram, then use multi colored pens to trace the lines to or from the clutch.

After typing this, I just realized that your first post is not clear. You said:
"It started and operated ok except when I engaged the pto it died "

Did the engine stop running or the PTO does not work?

Richard

/ Cub Cadet RTZ50 wiring
The engine stopped running .