Cub Cadet XT3 GSX

/ Cub Cadet XT3 GSX #1  

ChuckT

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1510D
Looking for comments pro and con on this as I believe I'm going to pull the trigger on one.
Really would like to have a Kubota BX but for our 1.5 acres with cross fencing even the smallest one would be overkill I'm thinking. And while one in a (great) while a front bucket and a box blade could come in handy I can still get clean fill delivered a spread with a dump cart. Cheaper too.

/ Cub Cadet XT3 GSX
Pulled the trigger on one. To be delivered post Xmas.

/ Cub Cadet XT3 GSX
Was delivered last Saturday. Ran it around the front yard some on Sunday. Got it dirty, guess I'll have to keep it.
Surprised that the mulching option comes with a substantial block-off plate for the deck. With that in place, I was told, I could remove the rubber chute. I'll have to see how much trouble that is. And I've got a couple of chores for the back yard that may mean a sleeve hitch and a rear blade in the near future. Basically get some yellow sand delivered and fill in some low spots.

/ Cub Cadet XT3 GSX #4  
That should be a good machine. The shaft drive transmission shouldn't have any trouble putting power to the tires. A sleeve hitch and box blade should be really handy to have on that one.

Depending on how much material you plan to move a front bucket could be handy. Johnny Bucket Jr. Cub Cadet 2000 and 2500 series

/ Cub Cadet XT3 GSX
Yes I've looked at that. Maybe could talk wifie around to move horse manure. Hmm.