Cultipacker questions.

/ Cultipacker questions.
I agree, sounds as if you worked it a bit too wet for the soil type and let it dry out. Cultipackers will only do so much once the clods harden.

Actually, I think I worked it a bit too dry. Unfortunately, I have to work it when I can as I'm not there every day. The quest will continue.

Thanks.

/ Cultipacker questions. #12  

/ Cultipacker questions. #13  
Actually, I think I worked it a bit too dry. Unfortunately, I have to work it when I can as I'm not there every day. The quest will continue.

Thanks.

That's the hard part of dirt work. Mother nature is in charge of scheduling.

/ Cultipacker questions. #15  
Herhttps://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-avg-securebrowser&hsimp=yhs-securebrowser&hspart=avg&p=offset+disk+video#id=46&vid=a62e072f57caf4f25285206bf980fa52&action=view
Here is an offset disk harrow. It is more aggressive than a tandem disk and requires more power, but you have plenty of HP. I've got one food plot that was so torn up by hogs I had to creep over it to mow. I'm going to hit it with my rototiller this weekend and see how it works. Rototillers do a great job of busting clods and smoothing dirt to a fine and fluffy texture (sometimes too fluffy), but you can't go very fast.

/ Cultipacker questions. #16  

/ Cultipacker questions. #17  

/ Cultipacker questions. #18  

/ Cultipacker questions. #19  

/ Cultipacker questions. #20