Cup Holder

/ Cup Holder #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Really enjoying my XR4140H, however it doesn’t have a cup holder.
What solutions have been tried?

/ Cup Holder #2  
I have a LS XR4046 and found this holder that works really well. It has strong magnets and pockets also. Its kind of pricey, but is very handy and will last a long time.
I purchased it at the TBN store.

IEMCH-2T.jpg

Mag Cup Holder - TractorByNet.com Store

/ Cup Holder #3  
Mine was easy....
6inches of PVC pipe and long hose clamps attached to ROPS at shoulder height. No need to drill RIPS. I put a long bolt through the bottom if PVC to keep bottle in place. No picture but simple idea. Paint it blue or black to be fancy.

/ Cup Holder
Mine was easy....
6inches of PVC pipe and long hose clamps attached to ROPS at shoulder height. No need to drill RIPS. I put a long bolt through the bottom if PVC to keep bottle in place. No picture but simple idea. Paint it blue or black to be fancy.

I like that 🤙

/ Cup Holder #5  
I may try the PVC, it sounds good.

/ Cup Holder #6  
Size your PVC for the bottle/ can you use. I used a 4inch pipe for a large 22 oz water bottle and had to band together 2 larger hose clamps to wrap around the ROPS and the pipe. It's all good.
Pics to follow... I promise!

/ Cup Holder #7  
As promised....
Note the bolt on the bottom right to keep the bottle in place.
I also freeze the bottle half full of ice and then fill with drink. The ice thaws as I work and I have a continuously cold beverage.....

Heck... pictures won't load.

/ Cup Holder
Thanks.
Hope to post my 1st attempt later today.

/ Cup Holder #10  
Best cup holder I've had is the lid to a Frontier attachment document holder. I've it bolted (with a single small bolt) to the tower of the FEL. Check with your dealer about getting a Frontier document holder or get a Frontier attachment.

I've my fire extinguisher in the bottom part of a document holder, attached to the right fender.

Ralph