Curtis Cabs

/ Curtis Cabs #1  

Dooze

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1800
Hi,

I have a BX 1800 with a snowblower and want to put a cab on it before winter. I've looked at the pictures that have been posted and have a few questions that my dealer was unable to answer. I store my tractor in a shed with limited headroom. Can anyone out there tell me how far the roof of the cab extends above the ROP. For those that have one, are you satisfied with your cab? Are the doors and the back easily removed for the summer? It gets very cold in Northern Vermont. Is the heater adequate? Any help that you can offer will be appreciated.

/ Curtis Cabs #2  
I can tell you that my curtis cab is about 2 inches or so below my standard rops on my b2910. and I love it! its very warm in the winter....you can wear a t-shirt in there if you really wanted to and dont open the door!

/ Curtis Cabs #3  
My c.c. on our b 7500 is approximately 4 inches lower than the rops. Get the front worklights & the heater!

/ Curtis Cabs #4  
The cab hight is about 12" lower than the ROPS on the BX22, so I believe that it will be the same hight as the ROPS on the BX1800.

Attachments

• 728636-Curtis Roof 2 (512 x 384).jpg
    728636-Curtis Roof 2 (512 x 384).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 385
   / Curtis Cabs #7  
How do you open the right hand door????/ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Curtis Cabs #9  
Hi Dooze,

I'm very satisfied with the curtis cab. Junkman was right in his comments for the height, as always /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

As far as the heater, it's good enought for up here in Canada. Check the photo, it's the one circle out. I also recommend this mounting location.

Doors come on/off, no problems.

If you have any others questions, please ask away.

Later,

Bird

Attachments

• 729655-tractor naked.JPG
    729655-tractor naked.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 429
   / Curtis Cabs #10  
I would appreciate it if you were to post a whole lot of pictures of the cab installed on the BX22. I am seriously thinking of one before the winter, but just can't decide for sure if it is what I want or I want a new tractor with a factory cab. ...... decisions.... decisions..... what to do???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif