CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve #1  

WB2ORJ

Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST Cab
Most noticeable when using pallet forks, even at idle rpm, the joystick valve control is overly sensitive. Difficult to control fine movements. Never had that problem with Kubota. Is there any way of selectively slowing it down when needed?

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve #2  
I have the same issue, the BX hydraulics are so slow compared to the CX. 50 hrs on the CX and haven't developed the muscle memory that I have with the BX although its getting better.

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve #3  
You'll be grateful one day for the faster hydraulics. In the meantime use that big up/down lever to the right of the steering wheel to slow things down. ;) (edit: oh I see you said even at idle. Tough to gauge someone's sensitivity level over the internet. If your dealer is nearby I'd stop by and ask to try another on the lot, to at least rule out you have an issue).

In all seriousness lengthening the joystick will add more fine control, but seeing that you're in the cab I think your lever is already about the right height (on open station models the joystick is lower and so there's more reason to extend it, for ergonomics).

Sorry I guess this post isn't of much help in hindsight.

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve
Every reply is of help, so thank you. I guess I will just have to get used to it. I heard about other tractors that sometimes adding an outflow restrictor could slow it down but I dont know if that would lead to other problems.

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve #5  
I came from the old version ck20s which was much slower so this did require an adjustment on my part but I way prefer the faster hydraulics, doing loader work is much quicker now.

E.

/ CX2510 HST Overly Sensitive Joystick Valve #6  
I have a CK2510 and the hydraulics are fast as well. Shortly after I got it i made a longer joystick for it. The extra length and leverage gave me much finer control of things. This thread has more details: CX/CK2510 loader knob