CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever

/ CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever #11  
So far you got a good story. When I make a mistake, I sometimes am not a careful as I should be fixing it. Make sure the brakes are set, and the load is supported before you do much, stay as clear as you can, you could be hung somewhere and the hydraulics are not the only thing holding it up.

best,

ed

/ CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever #12  
As far as the rod goes.
Once everything is secured and brakes are on. I would use my trusty saws all with a new blade, can you reach it from drivers seat that should keep you out of harm’s way?
As far as bleed off goes mine bleed’s off somewhat over night, but then mine is a 2005!

/ CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever
The plot thickens... I went over to my dealer who has a new CX2510HST Cab on the lot. I looked at the 3pt speed control know below the seat and on his machine it turned at least one complete 360 revolution with some very light resistance. On my machine, I can only turn it less than an 1/8 turn either direction.. like going from 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock and feels very loose. He show me an easy way to release the rear 3pt control rod link to the in cab control - small cotter pint holding the link together. See picture. I didnt want my hands under so I used some fishing line to pull it off. The rear control lever rod handle came apart easily, no long pressing on the quick-hitch frame and moving the inside cab control lever to full down does nothing... the 3pt would not come down and remains stuck in the full up position. The speed knob under the seat feels exactly the same as when I first got the tractor in Dec. I had an no start issue immediately in the first 10 hours in January and the dealer found the main wiring harness under the dash had been crimped during manufacturer assembly of the cab and shorted some wires melting the harness. It took 10 weeks to get a new harness and I only got the tractor back end of April, so limited use with the 3pt hitch. I cant use the tractor now because any bump will rock the ballast and frame sitting right up on the rear taillights. Dealer will come out Monday with his mechanic to assess.

Attachments

• IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
   / CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever
ITS FIXED !!!!

I bit the bullet and took a open box-wrench and gently pried the below the seat speed knob (MLS) lever counterclockwise and it broke free and turned as it should, lowering the 3pt hitch. I never over tighten knobs or controls so not sure how it got that way except it was set up in January with the ballast box and maybe the warmer temps made the metal expand. I next extended the top link and now can raise the 3pt 100% without the Landpride Quickhitch frame hitting the rear knob or taillights.

Another tractor lesson learned.

Thanks to all who offered advice.

/ CX2510 HST Quick-Hitch Stuck Against Rear Lift Control Lever #15  
Oh, Happy day!!! ✌🏻☮️😂