D05 subplate

/ D05 subplate #1  

Rmart30

Platinum Member
Tractor
Currently Kubota L4600HST, two Massey 265's, Massey 230, Kubota M8540...... Had Long 510, Mahindra 3510.Ford 4000, Deere 4230.
Looking for manufacturer of this D05 subplate, or one just like it. ..

Has on it c11952 .. 2nd line 18136-A-019 google comes up a blank.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    975.6 KB · Views: 138
   / D05 subplate #2  
More pics with port layout required. What ports does it have, what's the schematic for it, what's it off?
Take the solenoid coil off and see if it has some numbers on the barrel.

/ D05 subplate
More pics with port layout required. What ports does it have, what's the schematic for it, what's it off?
Take the solenoid coil off and see if it has some numbers on the barrel.

Its off a aftermarket 3rd function kit.

Solenoid valve I have already sourced. Its a yuken DSG-01-3C60-D12-7090

Subplate has parallel ports. P and T on one end and 2 function ports on other side.

IMG_0739.jpg

/ D05 subplate #4  
Manufacturer would be Daman Manifolds. Places you could purchase something similar are: Northern Hydraulics, surplus center, any hydraulic valve distributor, etc.

/ D05 subplate
The dual ported plate is similar, but probably wrong orientation. Can you get on to the aftermarket equipment supplier?
https://www.hydradynellc.com/images/document/daman_110-111.pdf

I contacted a Daman dealer. They said it was probably a proprietary block made for someone specific. I asked her what made it specific and what was the next closest one they offered... so far no response back.
I can probably find one similar elsewhere but want to exhaust this option first before i look for another because of its mounting.

/ D05 subplate #7  
I contacted a Daman dealer. They said it was probably a proprietary block made for someone specific. I asked her what made it specific and what was the next closest one they offered... so far no response back.
I can probably find one similar elsewhere but want to exhaust this option first before i look for another because of its mounting.

My guess as to what makes it specific and proprietary is the port layout. I'm betting you're already found plenty of subplates with 1 port per side X 4 sides and the solenoid connection on "top" - this is what is known as a "perimeter ported" subplate and are fairly common and fairly inexpensive.

What you have there is known as "Side Ported" because all of the ports are on two sides. I know that W.R. Long uses these in their 3rd function kits but they're dang hard to find and when you do they cost about double because 1) they are thicker so more material and 2) there is more complex machining required to port the solenoid pattern to just two sides instead of four like a perimeter port subplate.

I was able to find my (DO3) Side Port subplate at Magnaloy Inc.

http://www.magnaloy.com/catalog_pdf/ManifoldCatalog.pdf This is a section of the catalog - look on Catalog page 76 (think it was page 34 of the PDF)

Depending on what threads you want on the ports, it may be a special order item not something they keep in stock.

/ D05 subplate