Dash light flashing code

/ Dash light flashing code #1  

Avenger3am

Tractor
Mahindra Emax 22
My Emax22 had started a little hard a few times. Yesterday it wouldn't start at all just puffed some white smoke. I checked and cleaned the fuel filter and checked wiring and plugs and didn't find anything. I have cranked it quite a bit and now I don't get even any smoke puffing from exhaust. The light on my dash blinks a code.. 3slow blinks followed by 4 fast blinks. I don't have a manual to tell me what this code is. Could someone let me know what this code is and any other suggestions of why my tractor won't start

/ Dash light flashing code #2  
My Emax22 had started a little hard a few times. Yesterday it wouldn't start at all just puffed some white smoke. I checked and cleaned the fuel filter and checked wiring and plugs and didn't find anything. I have cranked it quite a bit and now I don't get even any smoke puffing from exhaust. The light on my dash blinks a code.. 3slow blinks followed by 4 fast blinks. I don't have a manual to tell me what this code is. Could someone let me know what this code is and any other suggestions of why my tractor won't start
My Emax25 suffered a similar situation but not 100% if it was the same code a couple years ago. Turned out to be the glow plug relay. Dealer replaced it and has been fine since then.

/ Dash light flashing code #3  
My Emax25 suffered a similar situation but not 100% if it was the same code a couple years ago. Turned out to be the glow plug relay. Dealer replaced it and has been fine since then.
....any solution to the problem Avenger?

/ Dash light flashing code #4  
I think that blink sequence roughly translates to “failure to start” i get it occasionally when i try to start without cycling glow plugs, and stop cranking and then attempt to restart. It will flash that code briefly when you turn ignition on or on the next successful start. In your case, id check the glow plugs for voltage, and also ohm them out. Also, the fuses and relay for glow plugs can/do go out, and also the connector at the rail that feeds power to the glow plugs has been known to fall apart/fail or have excessive resistance. You can have these problems and still get the glow plug light on dash so you may think its working but actually isnt which will cause hard starting.