Daughter showjumping

/ Daughter showjumping #1  

bunyip

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 5810 HST
Another day ruined, got to see a sunrise and she was supposed to be on at 0730 then changed it to 0930.
This is Dean, her favourite horse (out of four).

Attachments

• _DSC5824 - Copy.JPG
    _DSC5824 - Copy.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 257
   / Daughter showjumping #2  
Pretty picture, she is doing something you can be proud of. There are worst things for kids to get into. But I feel your pain. Momma does the riding, I just do the hauling and stablehand jobs. But as long as Momma is happy, it's a good day.

Here is our newest addition. He is a 2011 17.2 Oldenburg gelding. Momma just rides dressage on him.

NTEC Cornfink w/ AA - YouTube

/ Daughter showjumping #3  
Would make good picture postcard. :thumbsup:

/ Daughter showjumping
Pretty picture, she is doing something you can be proud of. There are worst things for kids to get into. But I feel your pain. Momma does the riding, I just do the hauling and stablehand jobs. But as long as Momma is happy, it's a good day.

Here is our newest addition. He is a 2011 17.2 Oldenburg gelding. Momma just rides dressage on him.

NTEC Cornfink w/ AA - YouTube

Nice, funny how we associate texas with western riding.
Daughter is 32 and 3rd year med school, she takes herself to events but I have to take the camera.
Being at uni she relies on us to accommodate and feed her until she graduates, she makes additional money breeding german shepherds so we don't have to pay for horse upkeep.
Was shot with Nikon D800 Sigma 100-300 1/1250 f4 RAW.
Someone told me once that horses are cheaper than drugs.
We have been building an arena for a while, it was supposed to be sand but the grass comes up quicker than we can get rid of it so we have decided that it will be a grass arena.
6" posts with three strands of plastic 'wire' that stretches if you fall onto it and won't cut or decapitate you.

/ Daughter showjumping #6  
Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing