Dealer service experience

/ Dealer service experience #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Hi folks,

I took my DK40se hst in for warranty work this past week. It is a bit over a year old and has 92 hours on it. It has been stuck in 4wd for since last winter and I just now had an opportunity to bring it to my dealer 130 miles from my home. In addition to the tractor issue, my Kioti tiller was making some pretty horrible noises and after inspecting the chain drive, I found a very worn tensioner and bad spring.

After talking to Mike and Lyle in service at Little Tractor in Metropolis IL, I brought the tractor to them early on Thursday morning. They had all the parts in stock and a mechanic scheduled to work my tractor/tiller. They replaced the hydraulic modulator on the hydro, and changed fluid/filters while doing that work. In addition, the tractor had a ripped tie rod end boot, so they replaced the tie rod end as well under warranty. The tiller was out of warranty by 3 months, but they replaced the two defective parts and charged me only 30 minutes labor. Parts were less than 20 bucks for the tiller.

I was on my way home by later in the afternoon with a fully functional tractor. Kudos to Little Tractor. They are worth the drive.

Mike

/ Dealer service experience #2  
Good to hear about those that do their customers well. Kudos to you for spreading the word!

/ Dealer service experience #3  
Thanks for posting, Good to hear about a great dealer

/ Dealer service experience #4  
Great to hear. My dealer (Greene's Trailer and Equipment in Sneadville, TN) has done me right also.