Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
Sitting at home working this afternoon and my wife said a service truck just came down the driveway. It was the Four Brothers NH service truck from Terrell, which is where I bought my WM75. Said he was in the neighborhood doing a recall on another tractor and wanted to do the recall work to mine. NH has added a small guard between the frame rails under the radiator to block some of the debris being sucked in under the radiator and condenser. Took him a few minutes to remove 2 bolts, put the piece in place to cover the opening, and put in 2 new bolts. I do have to blow a lot of debris out from that area so hopefully this helps.

It is a 100-mile round trip to the dealer. Was nice of them to come by and do the work on site. Having a dealer that goes the extra mile is nice to have.

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #3  
Nice that you were home at the time as well!

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #5  
They were probably paid to run the trip for another tractor, either by the owner or New Holland or they decided to try to catch a few more to help offset the costs of the trip if they had to eat the costs.
This is done in the trucking business all the time, haul something down and then find a backhaul to get you back to where you started.
David from jax

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #6  
By the sounds there more than fair. (y)

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #7  
A good dealer will do that for you. I had an issue with the seat switch on my kubota shorting out and glowing red. I called the dealer 5 minutes before closing on Saturday and 10 minutes after he opened on Monday the service truck was in my driveway my machine had 50 hours at the time. I didn’t ask for mobile service but he did it anyway I was planning on taking it in after work but he beat me to it

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #8  
Good that they did that. I purchased 2 implements from their 4 Bros store in Royce City. Best prices around and actually had what I wanted, well one item they transferred from the Terrell store.

/ Dealer Service Truck Just Showed Up #9  
That was a very nice surprise. Great dealer service. I picked a winner.