Rotary Cutter Dearborn 2 disc plow parts

/ Dearborn 2 disc plow parts #21  
I believe I'd just go ahead, and take it apart, and clean it up inside. From the looks of this exploded view, it's pretty easy to disassemble.

For giggles, I went back up to that link, and looked at the tail wheel section. Schematic, Manuals, Specifications and Diagrams for Tail wheel assembly - 10-80,10-202,10-203,10-204,10-244,10-245, 10-246,10-247 | New Holland AG | MyCNHi US Store Copied, and pasted those bearing numbers to Google. You can find new replacements if those are bad.

I'd imagine if the seal was worn, and it has set in the dirt for years, could be dirt has sifted in around the seal, and locked the bearing(s). If they weren't pitted too bad, I'd clean the up good, pack with some good bearing grease, put a new seal in, and you'd probably be good for years.

/ Dearborn 2 disc plow parts #22  
I believe I'd just go ahead, and take it apart, and clean it up inside. From the looks of this exploded view, it's pretty easy to disassemble.

For giggles, I went back up to that link, and looked at the tail wheel section. Schematic, Manuals, Specifications and Diagrams for Tail wheel assembly - 10-80,10-202,10-203,10-204,10-244,10-245, 10-246,10-247 | New Holland AG | MyCNHi US Store Copied, and pasted those bearing numbers to Google. You can find new replacements if those are bad.

I'd imagine if the seal was worn, and it has set in the dirt for years, could be dirt has sifted in around the seal, and locked the bearing(s). If they weren't pitted too bad, I'd clean the up good, pack with some good bearing grease, put a new seal in, and you'd probably be good for years.
Thank you - I have bookmarked that, and when I get the chance I will try to work on it and post the results!