Deer

/ Deer #11  
Nice bunch of deer. We don't see that many at a time.

I feed mine in a trough sos not to have corn sour on the ground. Got rid of our hogs a few years back and don't see any need in inviting them back.

does.jpg

/ Deer
I get screenings from the local seed cleaning plant, usually peas. Last year I bought a half bag of feed oats to mix in. This fall he had a 1700 lb bag for me. Had to blade the driveway today to clean up the poo.

/ Deer #13  
(y)

/ Deer #14  
I have been gathering pumpkins from my farmer neighbors field and dumping them in my field for the deer. We get 6-8 every morning and dusk.

/ Deer #15  
That's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I have more coyotes than eagles but I could certainly use a deceased Bambi to bait those killers.
WGI_0720.JPG

/ Deer #16  
The deer move thru my property and clean up the weed seed heads. The coyotes follow and snag any laxing mice or chipmunks.

Still trying to train those darn turkeys. DON'T poo in my yard.

/ Deer #17  
The "go to" spot here is our Pear tree in the backyard. This pic was taken out of our back door.

20191211_072109.jpg

/ Deer #18  
That's very handy - ovrszd. You don't have to clean up all the mess under the tree.

/ Deer #19  
That's very handy - ovrszd. You don't have to clean up all the mess under the tree.
Yep. That pic was late and they about had everything ate up. :)