Deere 3033r, Kubota LX3520, New Holland Boomer 35

/ Deere 3033r, Kubota LX3520, New Holland Boomer 35 #1  

tlj87

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4700, Kubota BX2370-1, Kubota RTV1140CPX, Kubota F3060, Club Car Precedent
I am shopping for a new tractor for work. I am a land manager for a conservation organization. We currently have a '96 New Holland 1630 (same as TC29D). We use this tractor for mainlining parking areas/access roads/pathways, bush hogging, pollinator (wildflower) planting, cleaning up dumps on newly acquired lands, etc. We have good 5' implements that I have worked on replacing of the past several years and want to stick with that size. We use a 10k 20' trailer and a 1/2 ton Silverado for towing. I am considering the Deere 3033r, Kubota LX3520, New Holland Boomer 35. I am more interested in the Deere and the Kubota as the New Holland's loader makes the machine SO long, and loader lift height is not a major concern for us. I also feel (know) the the Deere and Kubota will have better long term parts support (I personally own Kubota and Deere equipment). I do like the NH and Kubota dealers (they are separate) the best, as the Deere dealer is a large conglomerate. Thoughts on these machines?

Edit: This would be an open station machine.

Last edited:
   / Deere 3033r, Kubota LX3520, New Holland Boomer 35 #2  
I have the 3033r with a cab. Love it, no issues since buying 5 yrs ago, 180 hours.

Easy to self service and great local Deere support.

/ Deere 3033r, Kubota LX3520, New Holland Boomer 35 #3  
It looks like they are similar tractors, the Kubota may spec out a little higher than the JD for loader lift weight but not a lot. Both are known for a good dealer network and parts availability. Unless there is one operator that has a preference I’d go with the best price.