Deere ATV's are HERE!!

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #1  

yellowsocks93

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 990 MFWD and a few others
Deere ATV\'s are HERE!!

We finally got them in I when I walked in the door I was quite suprised to see three of them on the showfloor. Looks like you can get a CVT or 5 speed automatic transmission going by the labels on the machines and the color choices are camo green like the trail Gator with silver wheels or normal John Deere green with yellow wheels. They look well built and better than I ever imagined. Check them out today at your local dealer. One guy already bought one and he said he likes it. Anyone thinking about buying one?

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #2  
Re: Deere ATV\'s are HERE!!

There pretty much bombadiers w/ JD paint and some minor changes...I'll stick to my polaris sportsman thanks very much /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!!

I would buy a Deere and it would probably be my FIRST choice. I like the way they look and it would compliment my JD tractor very nicely!

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #4  

I was at a John Deere dealership and they had one of the Bucks there with the 5 speed. Man that thing was sweet. My wife and I both fell in love with it. It is the best built, best designed ATV of any of them I've ever seen - hands down. Now I didn't drive it. Can't wait till we get to the point we can afford an ATV that'll be the one we buy. I can't stop thinking about it.

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!!

Wow and that's coming from a NH guy! Yeah I guess they are pretty fast one of our salesmen just bought the smallest one in the 5 speed and he said it's fast. Do you like the step through seat on the Deere's?

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #6  

We (my wife and I) were trying to figure what that was. Then the salesman told us. When mywife got up on it, she got on it just like a normal ATV. Without actually attempting this, it seems at though it would also make a nice place to carry something with you a short distance that would be hard to tie down. The salesman told me they were allowed to sell them yet as he had to have finger printing done by the state. I didn't know that was a requirement.

About it being fast, they said they took it out and had it doing about 45 or so in their back field. The Odometer registered 60 MPH.

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #7  

It's a Bombadier painted green. I would be willing to bet that if you just bought the Bombadier it would be cheaper. Its a fact people pay more for green paint and I am sure they will take full advantage of that.

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #8  

No you can't buy the same one. Yes bombardier makes them but they are a specific design for John Deere. It is not just painted green. You really need to get your facts straight and not just spout off rumors.

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #9  

Well I thought the same. I thought they were basically a Bombardier painted green. What is different between the two? I love the Bombadier Traxter and have a few friends with them. The Rotax engine IMHO is a great engine. Problem....no one sell them but I do have a few JD dealers around. So please share your knowledge????? I sure would like to get one.

/ Deere ATV's are HERE!! #10  

I don't have the means to check in detail, but I took a look at both website and there are some very striking simularities. Same odd looking seat, same machine profile, idental specs as far as I could find, and so forth.

I was told by multiple sources at a dealer meeting that they were infact a standard Bombardier painted green. I very well maybe wrong and have not seen one myself.

Can someone who knows for certian clarify?