Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options?

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #1  

stuckytough

Tractor
Kubota L3400
I am a new owner of a F1145. its 72", real solid, and relatively low hours.. The deck is still fine, but does have some weld repairs.
I'm curious, are there aftermarket decks for this machine? or other replacement options that someone would recommend? I'm interested in upgrading/ replacing the deck and keeping the mower for a long time. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• f1145.png
    f1145.png
    880.1 KB · Views: 189
   / Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #2  
JD parts shows the decks for the F1145. Can look at the parts you need and with part numbers order them from the Deere dealer or other online dealers.

Depends on what parts you want to replace, or what you mean by "upgrading".

Would not expect any "aftermarket" decks, but did find this company called Aftermarket and they have the deck. The part no. looks to be AM127846

Last edited:
   / Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options?
Thanks for the reply. That link is helpful- showing one 'old stock' for $4800 and a used deck on ebay for much less. its good to know there are some options out there. When I mentioned upgrade, I was wondering if there was a fabricator or aftermarket (off-brand) option available (complete deck minus spindles, gearbox, etc) more affordable than OE. I have come across some images of front mount mowers with non genuine mower decks (reference picture) and I couldn't figure out if there were homemade, aftermarket, or fabricated. I'll keep searching that angle as well. Just anticipating when my deck rusts out beyond repair. Thanks,

Attachments

• F1145-deck.jpg
    F1145-deck.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 148
   / Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #4  
If you go that route, let us know how it works out.

Other than welds on your deck, what is wrong and needs replaced?

No need to let your deck rust out. If blown off after mowing so no residual debris and kept under roof, they won't rust. If mowed wet grass left on the deck to hold moisture or if always washed after every use, or left outside, then possible to rust. IMO

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #5  
Trimax mowing makes a flail deck that will fit. I have one on my f1145 and it is high quality.

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #6  
Now you're talking.

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #7  
I have a spare 72" Commercial side discharge. Nice shape. Local metropark had a 76" high offset rear discharge that I snatched up at an auction. Make me an offer. I'm in Brighton.

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #8  
I have a spare 72" Commercial side discharge. Nice shape. Local metropark had a 76" high offset rear discharge that I snatched up at an auction. Make me an offer. I'm in Brighton.
Do you still have it?

/ Deere F1145 replacement mower deck options? #10  
What would you take for it?