DEERE GRILLE GUARD?

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #1  

dirtworksequip

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.
Does anyone know if a grille guard that fits the 3x20 series will fit on 2210 tractor? Thanks!

Sincerely, Dirt

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #2  
I don't have a clue, but if you want I can send some measurements. Just tell me what you need.

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #3  
Whoops sorry, I was a little dyslexic there. I read your question as 2x30 series instead of 3x20. Come to think of it, 2x30 doesn't work for my tractor either. Oh well, another senior moment.:mad:

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #4  
dirtworksequip said:
Does anyone know if a grille guard that fits the 3x20 series will fit on 2210 tractor? Thanks!

Sincerely, Dirt
Wouldn't if be a bit big if it bolted up?

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD?
BigD, if you could...........measure your frame just behind the bumper. The 3x20 are right around 10.5 inches outside to outside. The only reason I am asking is I am selling my grille guard off my 3520 on eBay and one of the potential bidders wants to know if it will fit his 2210. Thanks.

Nuru, not sure about how wide it would be in proportion to the tractor. Maybe it is too wide.
Sincerely, Dirt

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #6  
Dirt; I was thinking it was as the grille gaurd for my 4310 is a lot larger than the one for my 4100 was - the 4310 is wider by a bit.

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #7  
Dirt, I'll measure it tomorrow after I change out of my "Sunday go to church" clothing and back into my play clothes. However, I'm not sure it will help you. My understanding is the 2210 is a lot like the 2305. The 2320 has a different frame. I'll send the measurements along anyway.

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD?
Nuru and BigD9, thanks for the input on the grille guard.

Dincerely, Dirt

/ DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #9  
dirtworksequip said:
Nuru and BigD9, thanks for the input on the grille guard.

Dincerely, Dirt
Here are some pics of my 4310's grille guard. I took a couple with the tape measure visible/

The inside of the grille guard is approximately 19 and 1/16 wide, side to side, whereas the overall width of the guard and mounting brackets is ~20 and 1/2 inches.

the 4310 rfame is 11.5 inches end to end (outside to outside). I would think the 2210 frame is slimmer.

Attachments

• frontview.JPG
    frontview.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Width.JPG
    Width.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 174
  • vertical.JPG
    vertical.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 20andonehalf_width.JPG
    20andonehalf_width.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
   / DEERE GRILLE GUARD? #10  
Dirt, first let me apologies for not getting back to you with those measurements last Sunday. We had a pot luck after mass and.... well the doctor said it was probably food poisoning. The way I felt I think I must have died! :eek: I'm just now getting back to feeling good.

I know you wanted measurements. Do you still need them?

Again, I'm sorry