Deere???

/ Deere??? #1  

Phillip w

Platinum Member
Tractor
allis Chalmers 185 and massey ferguson 1531
Fixing to replace my mf 1531. I'm looking really hard at a John Deere 3025e. I have looked at other brands but really considering the Deere. Any thoughts and/or opinions on this little John Deere tractor??? Any recommendations on a different tractor???

/ Deere??? #2  
My opinion is more on make sure whatever you buy you have a good dealer close to you.
There are a lot of great machines out there.

/ Deere??? #3  
I looked long and hard at John Deere because of the proximity to the dealer. I ultimately chose to go a different route - mostly because of the unique "John Deere" attachment systems. You can purchase an quick tach adapter - for more money. I have a friend who bought a Deere but still has the pins which greatly reduces the amount of jobs he can do with it. The machine I was looking at was more money/capacity than any other brand - plus an additional cost for the adapter plate - no thank you.

My Bobcat runs circles around his Deere.

My opinion, my experience.

/ Deere??? #4  
Who makes ur Bobcat?

/ Deere??? #5  
Kioti made the Bobcat. I don't have a favorite brand - I looked at Massey, Ford, JD, Mahindra, Branson, Kubota and Bobcat. Based on price, capacities and dealer the Bobcat won out. I'm looking at replacing it with a bigger Mahindra in a year or two.

/ Deere??? #6  
I was just curiou what it's personality would be. Kioti makes very good tractors.

Price comparisons are very difficult. Requires detailed me hanical comparison of features. Not one in a hundred buyers of CUTs that do or even can do that. Especially if first time buyers.

/ Deere??? #10  
The obvious answer is Bobcat.
It is kind of like Kleenex unfortunately. All tissues are Kleenex but they aren't either by name or by quality.

Actually they do not and never have. I was just unsure who's brand they purchased and rebadged.