DEF

/ DEF #1  

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
Equipment without def is about to be worth more.

/ DEF #2  
If this is only ½ right, it's still a disaster. Doesn't Bershire/Hathaway own UP? They also have the only rail line coming out of the Dakota's for the oil produced there, since there are no more pipelines....

I often wonder how many windmills will have to be mounted to a 24 row corn combine? Or how many solar panels it will take to power CAT mining truck 24/7.

/ DEF #3  
they can by pass the DEF very easy in haul trucks, once they ran out they will give the temporary ok to do so they won't let the fleet at a halt... they can't impossible.

/ DEF #4  
Typical internet mass hysteria the fuels runs on existing supplies that just makes matters worse.🤯

/ DEF #6  
If this is only ½ right, it's still a disaster. Doesn't Bershire/Hathaway own UP? They also have the only rail line coming out of the Dakota's for the oil produced there, since there are no more pipelines....

I often wonder how many windmills will have to be mounted to a 24 row corn combine? Or how many solar panels it will take to power CAT mining truck 24/7.
No more pipelines? There are thousands of miles of pipelines in oil country.

/ DEF #7  

There are no more pipelines? What?

155F4841-9C29-4412-9FA0-0B90E8DB96BD.jpeg

/ DEF #9  

Bershire/Hathaway does not own Union Pacific. They own Burlington Northern Santa Fe railway.