Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #11  
I'm not sure there's even a definitive list of what is/has been made by major manufacturers.

Trying to find information on anything that's not currently being produced can be something of a challenge (even trying to find out the actual minimum requirements for current production equipment can occasionally be a challenge from what I've seen).

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #12  
Being new to the tractor world, is there a list of ALL of the PTO driven equipment you can run on a tractor? Or a list of ALL of the 3 point attachments you can use on a tractor? No matter how weird, common, big, small or expensive?
I googled and only came up with basic top 10 lists. I'd love to see all the options but dont know where to look.
That would be Information Overload! o_O

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments?
If you'll tell us what you want to do, we'd be more than happy to make suggestions as to what implement you'll need and where to find one. We love to spend other people's money.

Rather than attempting to list ALL potential PTO and three point implements perhaps your could describe the individual jobs you'd like to accomplish and the tractor you plan to use. The members here could then suggest the best implements for that job.

Right now I dont have any specific tasks that I dont already have a plan for. But sometimes you will find uses for what you own or have the ability to operate. It was more of a curiosity / education thing....I take it there is that many huh?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #14  
Shaking my 8-Ball.....Aaaaaand.....it says "YES" it will exceed the drain plug removal thread.......heh...I'll be Baaaaack..in a few weeks....

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #15  
Even just the common list would take several pages one at a time.

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #16  
Maybe it's better to just ask which have we found to be most and least useful. I'll start (for my experience)
Really Useful: rotary mowers, box blade, stone/york rake
Sometimes useful: chipper, rear blade, front blade, tractor mounted backhoe
Rarely used: gang discs

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #17  
How about this...list the broader implements rather than each minor variation... For example - rotary cutter - no need to point out all of the widths and 'duty' classes

To the OP, this is a great idea. Many of us don't know what we don't know. If you don't know, for example, that a PTO wood chipper is a thing, you may not list wood chipping as a task you need to do.

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #18  
How about simply a list from an implement manufacturer, like the following link.

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #19  
How about simply a list from an implement manufacturer, like the following link.

A lot of that stuff doesn't use the PTO. My spin on the request is to get a comprehensive idea of what can be done with the PTO, then evaluate those tasks with the property possibilities leading, ultimately to determine how much PTO power may be needed...in some cases the PTO could be too powerful.

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #20  
PTO Generator
PTO water pumps
Post hole diggers
PTO sprayers
PTO Wood chippers
PTO branch loggers
Spading machine
PTO potato digger
Mowers - rotary, finish, flail, drum
PTO mulcher
Log splitters (if using PTO hydraulic pumps)
Tiller
Balers
Cement mixers
Brooms
Forestry winch
Snow blowers
PTO powered trailers
Logging trailers using PTO to power the hydraulic pump
Backhoes using PTO pump
Stump grinder

The list goes on and on for sure.