Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #31  
Go ahead, feel free add to the list.

And I said baler which is hay equipment as far as I know. :)

Hay equipment
Manure and fertilizer spreading equipment
Grain equipment

Grain Equipment brings to mind -

PTO driven grain elevator for storage.

What about PTO driven BackHoes too. ;)

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #32  
I like this thread! I have a few attachments but only the auger uses the PTO. Otherwise, that beautiful PTO just sits there staring at me, offering to do an enormous amount of exhausting work if only I connect something to it!

A rotary broom would be nice! I've wanted one for years. They're pretty expensive, though.

Maybe a salt spreader for the winter. Some of those look borderline worth the cost for me.

Definitely I could use a blower for clearing leaves from the driveway. Sadly, I'm surprised how much they cost -- thousands, it seems -- even though my backpack blower (the best and most powerful I could find on Amazon) was only about $400, and includes engine too.

What else? What else? What else?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #33  
:unsure: wonder if anyone has made a 3pt PTO-driven refrigerator ....could work as both a ballast weight and a place to store lunch, snacks, and a few drinks :LOL:
How about a Ice Cream Maker?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #34  
Being new to the tractor world, is there a list of ALL of the PTO driven equipment you can run on a tractor?
Since you want a tractor for snow blowing, have you looked at machines with front mounting hydraulic powered capabilities?

This is used by a lot of commercial snow removal companies.
And no regens, DEF or DPF. And it has a heated cab: Toolcat Utility Work Machines - Bobcat Company

tc-blower.jpg

Here is what else it can do: Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #35  
How about a Ice Cream Maker?

:LOL: Now that's interesting ....both the ice cream making machine ...and the fact that it looks to be John Deere branded, but with what looks to be an IH fast hitch prong (didn't think John Deere made any implements using the IH fast hitch)

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #36  
PTO driven Trailer Mill - many of the organic growers use these. They can mill out in the field and make 50-lbs bags on the fly.

1635095237591.png

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #37  
Being new to the tractor world, is there a list of ALL of the PTO driven equipment you can run on a tractor? Or a list of ALL of the 3 point attachments you can use on a tractor? No matter how weird, common, big, small or expensive?
I googled and only came up with basic top 10 lists. I'd love to see all the options but dont know where to look.
why?

/ Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #38  
I thought that "Everything Attachments" was THE definitive list?

https://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/

Last edited:
   / Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #39  
   / Definitive list of PTO driven equipment and 3 pt. attachments? #40  
tc-blower.jpg

Probably close to $50k for just what's in the photo.
So the OP is looking at a Kioti NX5510.
What would that cost with a cab, loader and front mount snow blower?

Last edited: