Delivery Day for the B2601.......

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #11  
20200620_135332.jpg
I bought a 2601 this spring and I love it. I can get so much more done. Loading tires into the truck. Carrying batteries around. Firewood (6-8 cords a year.) And so much more. Love it!

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #12  
Here's a picture of my new B2601, loaded on the rear of the dealer's trailer. Coming here tomorrow.

They have my grapple and bucket at the front of the loader; the snow blade is on the truck. On the tractor, I opted for wheel spacers, filled rears, and front third function.

Attachments

• Our Kubota, last on trailer.JPG
    Our Kubota, last on trailer.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 173
   / Delivery Day for the B2601....... #14  
So far mine has been great. One thing, I don't know if the dealer was rushed or Corvid and lack of staff.... But take the manual and check every fluid level that the machine has. My hyd. was low as well as one axel. Congratulations!

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #15  
Congratulations, looks like you'll be the first stop.

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #16  
Big tractor, small tractor, new tractor or old tractor. Tractor delivery is always a good day! Congratulations on your purchase.

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #17  
I’m amazed at the quantity of tractors on the lot in that picture. Dealers in the Midwest are empty. And I mean empty. Zero. Zip. Nada. Size does not matter. That’s used or new.

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #18  
^^^^
That's what I'm hearing...

I was pleasantly surprised that on my recent visit, my local dealer (Olympia WA), had quite a variety of tractors available and in stock.

Mike

/ Delivery Day for the B2601....... #19  
Don't know what your uses are, but for me my hydraulic angle rear blade sits and collects dust because I use the box blade for everything. So you won't regret getting it.

The B series is a great tractor, you will love it.