/ Diagnostic port and diagnosis #11  
On my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33, I unscrew the plastic cover around my ignition key to expose the OBDII port. The plastic cover has 2 big screws you can remove with your fingers. BTW I tried disconnecting my battery to clear "safe mode" but it did not help. I just bought the ELM327 ODB scanner off of Amazon ($13.99) and a cable and will try to clear the code. I'll report back next week after I've had a chance to try it. BTW I bought the Chinese version of the NH EST computer and found out it does not work with our engine. I ended up sending the tool back. The Chinese OBD seller wrote this after dealing with my issue:
We are pleased to introduce the latest version of the New Holland Case Diagnostic Kit, CNH EST DPA 5 Diesel Engine Electronic Service Tool with CNH 9.8 Engineering Software. This comprehensive diagnostic kit is designed to assist technicians in efficiently diagnosing and servicing Case and New Holland vehicles.

The CNH EST 9.8 Diagnostic Software included in this kit is compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit operating systems. Please note that it is not compatible with Windows 7/8, and if you are using these versions, we can provide you with a previous version of CNH EST that is compatible with your operating system.