eBay/Craigslist Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think)

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think)
Seller cancelled the transaction. If someone else out there is interested in this tractor I guess they know where to look and how much they can expect to pay.

On to the next deal!

Untitled.jpg

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #23  
Seller cancelled the transaction. If someone else out there is interested in this tractor I guess they know where to look and how much they can expect to pay.

On to the next deal!

View attachment 276742

Be EXTREMELY cautious about buying a tractor through ebay. I have seen many, many scams that go to incredible lengths to appear legit. If this deal was a pick up then much less to worry about. If the seller lists free shipping or the deal is just too good to be true...RUN AWAY.

That said I just bought a Kubota L3400F from a dealer 900 miles away sight unseen. The hours were only 144 although the tractor is 8 years old. After it was trucked to my location I soon discovered the previous owner did not have any maintenance done at the 50 hour interval as recommended. I changed oil and tranny/hyd fluids and filters. Otherwise it works and looks as it should. The dealer made me a little more comfortable but I was disappointed they missed or refused to see what took me minutes to notice.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think)
Be EXTREMELY cautious about buying a tractor through ebay. I have seen many, many scams that go to incredible lengths to appear legit. If this deal was a pick up then much less to worry about. If the seller lists free shipping or the deal is just too good to be true...RUN AWAY.

That said I just bought a Kubota L3400F from a dealer 900 miles away sight unseen. The hours were only 144 although the tractor is 8 years old. After it was trucked to my location I soon discovered the previous owner did not have any maintenance done at the 50 hour interval as recommended. I changed oil and tranny/hyd fluids and filters. Otherwise it works and looks as it should. The dealer made me a little more comfortable but I was disappointed they missed or refused to see what took me minutes to notice.

I'm well aware of the scams. I try to flag as many of them as I can when I see them on eBay or Craigslist.

My dad had a JD 2440 that wasn't as good in person as it looked on eBay delivered last year.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #25  
I have reported the scams to the FBI, Sheriff, and any law enforcement that will listen. They will not lift one finger until your money is gone but by then...so is the scammer.