DK40 SE no start, no display, no lights, etc

/ DK40 SE no start, no display, no lights, etc
BTW... I only found the fusible link (actually a fuse) on the wiring harness near the starter (its yellow). If there are more please let me know with location. Thank you

/ DK40 SE no start, no display, no lights, etc #13  
since we are in the dark here, does the main battery wiring, go straight to the starter, then another cable off the starter to the fuse panel, or are there different wires?

you should be able to find this pretty easy, its a major drop in voltage

main wire goes to starter and then there is another positive wire that goes off the starter and I take it goes to the fuse panel.

It looks like that second wire only has only the slow blow 60A fuse in it according to the ex 35-50 manual which is posted in this site on page 483. but the fuse is good so the voltage drop is not making sense to me. I am going to tear the wire bundle apart to see if there is some damage that is inside but it looks perfect.

/ DK40 SE no start, no display, no lights, etc #15  
your main wire has a issue, take a jumper cable, and jump from the battery to the starter stud, and see if the voltage goes back up, and you get your lights back.

Well folks my tractor is fixed. Thank you all for your input. It seems that a ground that had a connector to it right by the ground for the battery was barely together so I just removed the connector and spliced it together and shrink wrapped it. Also I did clean the connection to the wire coming off the starter to the fuseblock and replaced the 60a slow blow fuse since I found a new one I had for my truck. One or all of these led to the complete shutdown off the electrical systems. Hopefully this doesn't happen to someone else but if it does at least we have a thread for it.

Maybe I can try to keep updated on the issues others have and be able to help them like I was helped. Thanks again all.

/ DK40 SE no start, no display, no lights, etc #17  
Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it.