Loader DL100 how hard is rebuilding tilt cylinder?

/ DL100 how hard is rebuilding tilt cylinder? #11  
Most of us are suffering some sort of supply and demand pain these days. I have been waiting on new washer for 45 days and counting. Have to go to the laundromat-hoping by July 16. Good luck!

/ DL100 how hard is rebuilding tilt cylinder?
Most of us are suffering some sort of supply and demand pain these days. I have been waiting on new washer for 45 days and counting. Have to go to the laundromat-hoping by July 16. Good luck!
tempted to run old cylinder with the seep just to get work done. got a 12x15 ft x6" deep pad to create next door as well as possible work for local shed company setting pads.

don't have any Houghtons in family do you?

/ DL100 how hard is rebuilding tilt cylinder? #13  
I'd be running the seeping cylinder in the meantime. You're just losing a bit of fluid and making a bit (?) of oily mess, but still able to work the machine. I ran my leaking FEL coupler for months while deciding and waiting.

I'd be running the seeping cylinder in the meantime. You're just losing a bit of fluid and making a bit (?) of oily mess, but still able to work the machine. I ran my leaking FEL coupler for months while deciding and waiting.
really considering it.
right now I can shunt stuff/borrow friends stuff to do work but when it hits the 2 week mark its back on.

it lives. no leaks.
rotated about 4 yards of horse manure (compost) so of course the fresh grease looks a little....dare I say it....shitty...

it_lives.jpg