Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield?

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #21  
I placed an order online last Sunday (6 days ago) to fit Bush Hog BH15 bought new in 2017. 65 HP gearbox with a 2 7/8” spacing. I have yet to hear from EA on shipping status. A nice little painting and install project coming. 🙂 Maybe soon I will begin adjusting my slip clutch properly.

Last edited:
   / Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #22  
I placed an order online last Sunday (6 days ago) to fit Bush Hog BH15 bought new in 2017. 65 HP gearbox with a 2 7/8” spacing. I have yet to hear from EA on shipping status. A nice little painting and install project coming. 🙂 May soon I will begin adjusting my slip clutch properly.
Uh-oh, that's disappointing.

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #23  
Maybe I won't need to measure mine.
Anybody know the measurement for a
Frontier RC2060 rotary cutter?
Just my luck, my Frontier has a bolt pattern for the mounting plate that is in-between the two A. E. options. Mine is 2 & 9/16 inches C. to C. The odd measurement is because it is metric.

The shield is a good idea so I ordered their 2 & 7/8 inch one anyway yesterday. I'll have to figure out where to drill my mounting holes.

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #24  
Just my luck, my Frontier has a bolt pattern for the mounting plate that is in-between the two A. E. options. Mine is 2 & 9/16 inches C. to C. The odd measurement is because it is metric.

The shield is a good idea so I ordered their 2 & 7/8 inch one anyway yesterday. I'll have to figure out where to drill my mounting holes.

Yeah I have an RC2072 and it's the same, most likely the same gear box.

I've attached the best picture I could get. I didn't think to bring a metric measure.

Attachments

• PXL_20221105_195337568.jpg
    PXL_20221105_195337568.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
   / Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #25  
I’d like a shield to cover the entire top of my skid steer mower. Small saplings fall on top and it’s hard to shake them off.

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield?
I placed an order online last Sunday (6 days ago) to fit Bush Hog BH15 bought new in 2017. 65 HP gearbox with a 2 7/8” spacing. I have yet to hear from EA on shipping status. A nice little painting and install project coming. 🙂 Maybe soon I will begin adjusting my slip clutch properly.

They should be rollin out, soon! Between making them for all of our EA Brush Cutters, and the high demand for those upgrading, they got behind pretty quick!! We'll email tracking as soon as it leaves.
Travis

I just saw some fresh gearbox hoods rollin through, so if you're waiting for one, it shouldn't be long!
Travis

20221109_150004s.jpg

20221109_145751s.jpg

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #28  
I guess I don't need one I only cut 2 ft high
grass

willy

Looks like they just had a bath? Rust inhibitor?
Since those were washed(rust magnet), apparently they'll be painted for new EA cutters.

The ones shipped separately for you guys upgrading, will not be painted or washed.
They're getting a new batch started.
Travis