Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor?

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #12  
Stock on my NH TD5030.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor?
I've been thinking about adding one and trying to come up with a workable solution.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #14  
i had a stock one on my Dk45 cab, but it sounded exactly like an old 60's era VW bug. So i ditched that and replaced it with a 2 stage electric horn...way better

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #15  
Most of my tractors had horns albeit one that sounded like they belong on an Austin Mini.

I really need to upgrade some of them. Very, very usefull to get someones attention. Then you play this game that's called "I see your lips moving but I can't hear you".

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #16  
I was surprised that my Kubota L3830 didn't come with one, so I got a horn from an auto parts store, and a push-button switch with a weatherproof cover which I installed on the dash. Mounted the horn behind the grill next to the battery.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor?
I was surprised that my Kubota L3830 didn't come with one, so I got a horn from an auto parts store, and a push-button switch with a weatherproof cover which I installed on the dash. Mounted the horn behind the grill next to the battery.

I like the idea and seems to make sense. I will check out some options.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #18  
If you wire the hot (+) lead off the battery, don't forget an inline fuse.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #19  
not hard to put 1 on. just find a good car horn. i mounted mine behind the grill. run a wire to a push button starter switch from the battery or key switch. then on to the horn. your ready to make the cows move out of your way.