Do you remember the day it was delivered?

/ Do you remember the day it was delivered? #21  
Mine were not delivered. I picked them up. After much soul searching, after all I really just needed a big lawn mower, I went for the B7510 gear shift with FEL and 48" Land Pride finish mower. I have tackled at a minimum of 100 projects I would never have attempted without the B75 and FEL.

This past year I made more money with the B75 than I did repairing computers - my other hobby. A mowing bid came up locally which I wanted to bid on. To win the bid I knew I would have to upgrade. The dealer put a tractor and mower together for me. I picked it up and hauled it 80 miles, made to test runs in heavy grass and took it back the next day.

I knew I needed to upgrade in horsepower so I went for the B3200. I hauled it home on Dec 7th. I now have 14 hours on it. Loving every minute.

/ Do you remember the day it was delivered? #22  
That day is well etched into my memory....

Attachments

• P1010197.jpg
    P1010197.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
   / Do you remember the day it was delivered? #23  
I remember it well. I had researched for over a year (thanks TBN members). When I found "the one", I brought the Mrs. along for a test drive and to barter with the salesman! That way it wouldn't be my fault as usual.

IMG_0508-1.jpg

/ Do you remember the day it was delivered? #24  
I sure remember well, because my son was born the exact same day as the tractor was dropped off in the driveway. The poor dealer didn't know what was going on. I was trying to get him out of there ASAP so I can get back to tending to my wife. The tractor came around 9am and my son "arrived" around 6pm. There could not have been a better time to buy a tractor as life got VERY busy afterwards and I needed the help. Needless to say no pictures of the tractor that day.