Dodge ram

/ Dodge ram #121  
   / Dodge ram #122  
   / Dodge ram #123  
So in about 25 years Cummins built 2 million engines for Chrysler/ Dodge back in 2012. But what about since the name change to RAM like I said. I doubt the stats are out there and I doubt it’s 1 million.
Not just a name change but a new company owned by Fiat. Just before they were bought by Fiat, they had been owned by MB. At that time, MB was considering dumping the Cummins because they made lots of diesels that could replace it, why keep buying Cummins.

Last edited:
   / Dodge ram #124  
So in about 25 years Cummins built 2 million engines for Chrysler/ Dodge back in 2012. But what about since the name change to RAM like I said. I doubt the stats are out there and I doubt it’s 1 million.

I guess that's something you might research and get back to us on, if it really matters. :)

/ Dodge ram #125  
Not just a name change but a new company owned by Fiat. Just before they were bought by Fait, they had been owned by MB. At that time, MB was considering dumping the Cummins because they made lots of diesels that could replace it, why keep buying Cummins.
So what is your point?The thousands of cummins motors taking a crap was not enough drama for you? LMAO.

/ Dodge ram #126  
I don't think Fix It Again Tony will own the Chrysler group real long...... I heard they already want to sell.

/ Dodge ram #127  
I don't think Fix It Again Tony will own the Chrysler group real long...... I heard they already want to sell.
Yeah, Jeep is jewel in the line. No one will buy without it being included.

/ Dodge ram #128  

Probably the only reason they bought it was to get a foot in the door to the US market. They really have not done much to the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge lineup since owning it. How about a hybrid or electric. I know it takes time, but even VW has a hybrid and is going to be releasing electric soon. I bet an Chinese or Indian company will own them soon.

/ Dodge ram #129  
Probably the only reason they bought it was to get a foot in the door to the US market. They really have not done much to the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge lineup since owning it. How about a hybrid or electric. I know it takes time, but even VW has a hybrid and is going to be releasing electric soon. I bet an Chinese or Indian company will own them soon.

Maybe Kia/Hyundai will buy them, and produce a Kummins for the new Kia Ram.