Does a Tonka Count?

/ Does a Tonka Count? #11  
Welcome to the TBN forums from Missouri; lots of different interests are represented here.

/ Does a Tonka Count? #12  
Welcome. We need more female type persons around here.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Does a Tonka Count? #13  
A tractor is a tractor, welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

A tractor is a tractor...AS LONG AS IT IS GREEN AND YELLOW.....:laughing:

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 73
   / Does a Tonka Count? #14  
What'd I tell you? You are MORE than welcome here, Tonka Lady. We hope you enjoy yourself. :dance1:

Last edited:
   / Does a Tonka Count? #15  
What'd I tell you? You are MORE than welcome here Tonka Lady. We hope you enjoy yourself. :dance1:

Jeez....you would think an ADMINISTRATOR of TBN would at least have a Tonka...but I guess they don't need to have any tractor at all.....:laughing: sorry Briana I could not resist that one.

/ Does a Tonka Count? #16  
No need to think you have any counts against you. I have been here a long time and the forum has always welcomed everyone. Welcome!

MarkV

/ Does a Tonka Count? #17  
Jeez....you would think an ADMINISTRATOR of TBN would at least have a Tonka...but I guess they don't need to have any tractor at all.....:laughing: sorry Briana I could not resist that one.

Haha, well not all of us are so fortunate. :confused3: Don't worry, I'm fully convinced that one day I will own one and I'll know exactly what to buy and how to maintain it. All this is is prep time, buddy...

In fact, my education shows. The other day I was driving along in sunny California when I noticed an old tractor running along a local field and squinted, "Is that an Allis Chalmer?" The body lines look like an AC." You never know when you'll need to know details about tractors. Who knows, I might save a life by suggesting that someone buy an ROPS. Now I know... all thanks to TBN.

/ Does a Tonka Count? #20  
Welcome Lady T. from Sunny -err maybe not so much - Florida. I would have said hello earlier, but the one thing that really doesn't like stormy weather is my $@$# Internet Satellite service. My mini-horse isn't too thrilled about the weather either, but the ducks seem to think it's okay.:confused2: