Does anybody follow the Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Does anybody follow the Olympics? #91  
KUBOTA... OF COURSE.
Kubota!! Father-in-law just recently gave me a Kubota (TG1860G) cause he said it wasn't running as nice as he would like. He ordered a zero-turn and they offered to haul it away for free for him - LOL. He offered it to me to work on. He said it was starting to smoke some and it was losing power. I found a small oil leak and repaired that. I examined the tranny and found that the hose barb for the breather hose was broken completely, so it was leaking. I topped off the oil there, ordered a new barb and repaired that and it's running like a champ. I get more good stuff from my father-in-law that way; he doesn't want to repair anything himself. Squeaky door on the car? Well, time to buy a new one!

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #92  
Which thread has the hot debates on quilting, needlepoint, crochet techniques and meatloaf recipes?
Our tractors is one of the many things that we share interests in but if you're only into BCS or Kubota threads then enjoy.

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #93  
Dang! I guess I should read this forum more thoroughly. I always just changed the fluid while changing the filters, even though the fluid is supposed to last longer.
I'm just interested in the "save the world" part. I could use that info!!

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #94  
Hydro came in second... Gear drive took the gold!
Good, then Gear would be grinding and smoking in protest! And hydro, by default is the real winner! Now, let's see, do I have that right or is it backwords?? lol.

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #95  
Our tractors is one of the many things that we share interests in but if you're only into BCS or Kubota threads then enjoy.
I check out other threads as well. I own a BCS and Kubota now, so I check those out more than others, but I do check other threads as well. I'm not knowledgeable enough to offer many comments on them all, but that is what it is.

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #97  
Which thread has the hot debates on quilting, needlepoint, crochet techniques and meatloaf recipes?
OK - I just have to say it. Two out of three Ain't bad! And that's Meatloaf!

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #98  
OK - I just have to say it. Two out of three Ain't bad! And that's Meatloaf!
MossRoad - Best sports fan I've seen in a year! Really being entertained by the olympics! Great. Still smiling.

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #99  
Hehehehe. That was quite clever.

MoKelly
Hope our soldiers in future battles won’t decry the same excuse en-masse as Ms. Byles.
I wonder what would happen if I told my kids “I quit my job-too stressful, forget your college educations, McDonald’s paying $19/hr….have a nice life”

/ Does anybody follow the Olympics? #100  
It sure does benefit other countries who just love to see us disrespecting ourselves, yeh. This is the western world wrecking itself. Any athlete kneeling or in any way showing disloyalty to their anthem/flag in Russia, China, Iran or whatever, they'd be lucky to get out of the stadium in one piece coz the spectators would absolutely tear them apart.

You seem to be saying that we should be more like Russia, China or Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.