Does anyone use aw32

/ Does anyone use aw32 #11  
@scotts562 Thanks for the update.

Any idea why the front right would keep blowing seals? Just curious.

All the best,

Peter

/ Does anyone use aw32 #12  
From what I have seen and from conversations with Power Trac, the front right wheel motor is the "first" (for lack of a better term) in the hydraulic circuit so it takes the most abuse in a pressure spike. Back right is "second", back left is "third" and front right is "fourth".

On my machine the front right (i.e."fourth") wheel motor is the only factory original one left on the machine. "Third" has been replaced once, "second" repaired/replaced two or three times, "first" has been repaired/replaced multiple times.

/ Does anyone use aw32 #13  
That's interesting...I was out doing a LOT of tilling today and noticed that the right front was the first one to spin if there was a loss of traction. That's probably related!

/ Does anyone use aw32 #14  
I'm also using the same 5-30 oil with the addition of Mobil1 at filter changing time. I have thought about a total hyd. oil change, just never got around to it. I guess with enough filter changes I don't have to worry about it.

On a somewhat related topic, I noticed some milky white fluid in my log splitter's hyd. oil...figured water. Changed out the oil and I still have it. I drained as much of the oil and used the mfg. recommended oil. Is another (or 2) fluid changes needed? Do I need to flush it somehow?

/ Does anyone use aw32 #15  
I'm also using the same 5-30 oil with the addition of Mobil1 at filter changing time. I have thought about a total hyd. oil change, just never got around to it. I guess with enough filter changes I don't have to worry about it.

On a somewhat related topic, I noticed some milky white fluid in my log splitter's hyd. oil...figured water. Changed out the oil and I still have it. I drained as much of the oil and used the mfg. recommended oil. Is another (or 2) fluid changes needed? Do I need to flush it somehow?
Sorry to hear about the milk in your log splitter. Never a great thing.

Yes, it might take a couple of changes if you didn't clean and dry out the sump. Some old timers that I know run some diesel through to get the water out. Definitely a YMMV thing.

To the extent that you can drain the hoses when you do the fluid change, every little bit helps, but changing the fluid twice may be easier if you don't have a super clean place to put all the hoses.

All the best,

Peter