Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower?

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #1  

Atchuuu

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 HSTC
I have seen a couple used 1526 with MMM online but wondered if the 1533 accepted a MMM so I checked on the Mahindra site. The MMM was not an option on the 1533 so I figured the 1526 was the only model in the 1500 series with this option. Then I tried to build the 1526 online and you can choose all sorts of options but not the MMM.

So the question I have is, do any of you know if the MMM is available on the current 1526 and 1533.

Thanks,

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #3  
From my memory the dealer want about $900 for the mid pto add on the 1533/1538. I think that is needed for the MMM. I was looking at it for the front blower.

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower?
From my memory the dealer want about $900 for the mid pto add on the 1533/1538. I think that is needed for the MMM. I was looking at it for the front blower.

Wonder why you can't add that option in the "build mine" section of the Mahindra site. Thanks for the info. Not sure if it is worth it if you have to add the mid mount PTO then the 72" deck. You been happy with the 1538?

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #5  
I’ve been very happy with my machine!

Trip around TBN. A lot of folks who are looking at that sized machine get a zero turn mower instead of the belly mount. The belly mount or zero turn is for finish type mowing where as the pto type mower (flail or rotary) is more for rough type mowing.

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #6  
I'm pretty sure it is. I know it was on the 1538 when I bought it but you need the mid PTO. I was thinking snowblower but the dealer talked me out of it and I'm glad he did.

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #7  
i have called around, looks like the mid mowers are available from the emax up to the 2555, but they are expensive. might be better to get a finish mower for the money.

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #8  
i have called around, looks like the mid mowers are available from the emax up to the 2555, but they are expensive. might be better to get a finish mower for the money.

Yeah unless you're gonna use the mid PTO for something else like a snowblower, that it likely the better idea. A zero turn mower will get you onto more hillsides etc. than a tractor and I doubt you have need of a snowblower in Houston. You could always get a three point mower if you really want to use the tractor for mowing.

/ Does the Mahindra 1526 and 1533 accept a mid mount mower? #9  
I have another, similar thread asking if you can have the MMM w/ a backhoe. A dealer last week said it may not be possible due to the subframe for the backhoe, but he wasn't sure. Does anyone have a MMM w/ a backhoe on the 1500/1600s or 2500/2600s?

I do want the backhoe. I'm not 100% sure I will get the MMM, but would like to know if it's an option.

Thanks!