Donut for air intake

/ Donut for air intake #1  

Dwellonroof

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3046r
Anyone with information or ideas about replacement donut for this setup?
IMG_2018.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG

The hood closes on it to make a seal but I can’t find anything like it tried to google it but no go.
It has2” center opening and about 4-1/2 outside and 1” thick.
It’s for my 425 Allmand backhoe.

/ Donut for air intake #2  
Does it have a Kubota engine like most do? Then look for the air filter for that engine.

To me, it looks just like the air intake canister for a Yanmar or John Deere or Ford 1000 Series tractor.

/ Donut for air intake
I have the filter but need the donut where the hood meets the canister.

/ Donut for air intake #4  
That donut just limits the amount of warm air coming from the engine compartment and probably still does a fair job at that. All the cumbustion air appears to still go through the filter. It never actually sealed the air flow. I might look for a new one, but I would also keep operating with no worries until I found one. If all else fails, glue an appropriate thickness of memory foam on top of it to fill the gaps.

/ Donut for air intake #5  
Anyone with information or ideas about replacement donut for this setup?
View attachment 734413View attachment 734414

The hood closes on it to make a seal but I can’t find anything like it tried to google it but no go.
It has2” center opening and about 4-1/2 outside and 1” thick.
It’s for my 425 Allmand backhoe.

HA, just re-read your posting, you want the donut seal from the hood to the intake canister. My bad.

Since you know the measurements, all you need it a chunk of the high temp foam to make your own. ;)

Here's options for DIY

This one here is the economy and has a 400F high temp rating. oil resistant too. Just cut to size. It's 25% compression as well.