Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew?

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew? #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
I knew Toro bought Ventrac, but read today that Doosan bought Schiller, (already last year) which owned Steiner. And bought Bob Cat Mowers too.

Little guys just get swallowed up!

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew? #2  
Big bucks for the principal(s) selling. After getting a pot of cash, often hired as management.

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew?
I don't like it. Seems it's always easy to spend the shareholders money. You never (rarely) see the owner of a company buy his competition. It's always done in these big corporate leveraged takeovers.

A white Steiner would be kind of cool though.

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew? #4  
I knew Toro bought Ventrac, but read today that Doosan bought Schiller, (already last year) which owned Steiner. And bought Bob Cat Mowers too.

Little guys just get swallowed up!

I think this happened back in Dec of 2019. Things change quickly as the COVID is shutting orders down and cash is tight. They are now talking about separating Heavy Ind from Bobcat and other divisions.

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew?
Kind of confusing now with Bob Cat Mowers and Bob Cat, Bob Cat. lol.

/ Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew? #8  
   / Doosan Bought STeiner, Who Knew? #9  
Yeah, I went and googled them before I made my comment, just to make sure I wasn't forgetting something. After looking at their website, I still can't recall ever hearing about them.
I looked at a few Bob Cat zero turns when I was looking/pricing mowers.
They make some very nice models from what I saw.