Backhoe DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #1  

LPowell1

Tractor
MF GC1720, 1973 Cub Cadet model 128
I am looking for a ripper tooth for my MF CB65 backhoe. Does anyone have any experience with a DR Power ripper tooth on the CB65?
Or an alternate.
The DR ripper is currently selling for $139.99 with free shipping, but I would like to know if it fits well, works well with the CB65.
Thanks.

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #2  
Good Question. Hopefully someone knows or could grab some measurements.

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #3  
Here is some info I found on their site. Screenshot_20210115-011337.jpg

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe
Here is some info I found on their site.View attachment 683248

Thanks for the follow-up. I had called DR Tech Support, and the representative told me he did not even have the dimensions/specs for the ripper tooth! Finally I received an email from DR with the attached drawing and measurements for the ripper.
Guess I will have to do some measurements on my own.
Unfortunately also Agco and my local MF dealer has been totally unresponsive to my calls and emails about a ripper for their CB65 backhoe.
View attachment DR Ripper drawing.pdf

Anyone have any thoughts based on this drawing?
Thanks.

I finally had a chance to follow-up on the DR Ripper drawing. The holes for mounting the ripper tooth are 25.65mm. The CB65 backhoe uses 30mm pins to mount a bucket, so the DR Ripper tooth does not work.
Thanks for the replies.

FYI, my MF dealer finally got back to me today to say he found a $400 ripper tooth. Too much for me.

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #6  
retailrems.com, he is a member here and I believe makes a ripper.

/ DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #7  
You might also check with Bro-Tek up in New Brunswick, Canada.

I have ordered a ripper tooth from RetailRems. They are located about 1.5 hours from me, and the price is comparable to Bxpanded. I talked to Mark this morning, he was very helpful and answered all my questions. Less than two week lead time expected.
I'll post once I have the ripper and it is dry enough to give it a try. Looks like rain for the next two weeks, and already too wet on poor draining land.
Thanks for all the replys.

I have ordered a ripper tooth from RetailRems. They are located about 1.5 hours from me, and the price is comparable to Bxpanded. I talked to Mark this morning, he was very helpful and answered all my questions. Less than two week lead time expected.
I'll post once I have the ripper and it is dry enough to give it a try. Looks like rain for the next two weeks, and already too wet on poor draining land.
Thanks for all the replys.
It has finally been dry enough to get my backhoe attached to the tractor.
It was a 5 minute job to remove the backhoe bucket and attach the RetailRems ripper tooth. Perfect fit. I was able to try the ripper on a small pine stump, works great and I look forward to some dry weather so I can start clearing a plot of land.

I also purchased the step from retailrems. I'm in great physical shape, but the step is a good addition. One thing I noticed is it prevents me from pulling on the steering wheel when mounting the tractor. Steering wheels are not designed to be leverage handles, and I had not thought about how much I was actually pulling on it to pull myself onto the tractor.

Attachments

• 20210304_113726.jpg
    20210304_113726.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 126
   / DR Power Ripper tooth for MG CB65 Backhoe #10  
It was nice meeting you. Thank you for your purchase!

Your ripper looks good on there.

It is my favorite attachment