Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #21  
1969 ford bronco with a 3 speed transmission, the day I turned 16, drove myself there and back :eek:

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #22  
0AA3A612-C532-4216-BFDD-E149F300CF9C.jpeg

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #23  
I got a waiver in driver's ed, so I didn't have to take a driver's test, just the written exam. ;)

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #25  
Due to a mix-up changing licenses from one state to the next, I actually never took one. I passed and got a license via a written test for a motorcycle under 5.5 bhp, but when I lost my wallet, i changed states. Added Chauffeurs on a renewal, but then 23 years later I had to take the test for a CDL. (Missed deadline for no test). The school where I took the test did it in the same exact truck I last drove, so I was at home in it. When I got thru testing, instructor asked me what I was going to do now, and I said "wait till DMV opens, get my license, then go find a job. Before I left, they had hired me to teach truck driving, and I didn't even have a license yet!

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #26  
71 ford XLT pickup with 'three on the tree". Brand new. I didn't get to really drive this beautiful pickup, but they did let me take the drivers test in it at age 16 at my older brothers urging. Other than company vehicles of places I worked, I didn't have a vehicle to drive of my own until I bought one at age 21.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #27  
Dad's 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 XL. I had driven grain trucks from the field to the C0-OP for two summers before I turned 16.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #28  
I practiced learning how to parallel park in a 69 Impala. When it was time to take the test I used my mom's 75 Honda civic. Piece of cake.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #29  
An '81 Buick Skylark for my original driver's test. Then a '73 Honda 350 for my cycle test. Finally, a 80's Chevy Topkick 2-ton truck for my commercial class B license.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #30  
Took my drivers road test in a five ton flat deck a week after my 16th birthday.

I had to be tested in the heaviest vehicle expected to be driven at the time to get my "Chauffeur's Licence".

I got my airbrake endorsement later.

I lost two points ( shifting trans while in an intersection and not honking the horn before backing up) but still passed.