Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #121  
^^^^^
Was that the one with a push button transmission?

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #122  
67 VW beetle, toughest damn thing I ever owned. I punished that car as a teenager and it ran and ran and ran.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #124  
I passed with a 1956 DeSoto 276 ci hemi push button. I could be wrong about the engine. My Dad said that was the best car he ever owned.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #125  
Took my one boy down the local DMV to get his unconditional license (no restrictions due to his age).

Went in with the 2002 Honda accord.

He passed the first time.

Funny thing, he didn't even have to drive a vehicle with someone in the car with him. Heck, he didn't even have to drive a car. Go figure...

He did record 60 hours of driving with us in different conditions, and he's actually not a bad driver IMO, and I can only assume that he didn't have to drive because all of his hours were documented, but I'm not certain if I'd be taking parents at their word and documentation.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #126  
1963 Plymouth Fury

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #127  
1969 ford bronco with a 3 speed transmission, the day I turned 16, drove myself there and back :eek:
Were you a Californian back then? That's straight out of American Graffiti!

I don't remember if I did identical. Probably.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #128  
Reg license: ‘79 F-350
CDL: Pete Tandem with a 30k air brake trailer

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #130  
I bet the parallel parking test was challenging!!!
Brings up an interesting question. I pulled a UPS truck out of a ditch last winter. Female driver. She said she got stuck trying to back up and rear camera wasn’t working. She said female drivers don’t have to prove backing skills to drive for UPS, But the male drivers do. I hope this is not true.