Drone suggestion

/ Drone suggestion #484  
Checked drone with another flight. All OK. No damage to propeller blades. Do not get a finger in way of blades while spinning. They are very sharp.

/ Drone suggestion #485  
On mine I disabled sideways flight, at least until I get better at flying it. I wonder why they place sensors on top, bottom front and rear, but not on sides.

/ Drone suggestion #486  
Excellent video. Love the fall colors! Also danged impressive that the drone was able to stay up after hitting branches like that.

It's really amazing how stable these things are in flight. They've come a long way in a couple of years.

Rob

/ Drone suggestion #487  
I hit a tree with my drone and the camera screen looked like a view out of Dorothy's house in the Wizard of OZ... Spinning and spinning around!!

/ Drone suggestion #488  
<snip>I just purchased the air2s last week, and due to arrive Monday. I ordered the smart controller with mine. Ive had some cheap drones in the past. This is first expensive unit. I have some training to do.
Training was what the cheap ones were for.
I used a Mavic Mini for a lot of training.
<snip>Do all the drone owners here actually adhere to these regulations and just how strictly are they enforced?
That's like asking if all the lawbreakers would raise their hand. People have been brought to the attention of the authorities for admitting misdeeds on public forums.
<snip>i had one package shipped UPS that went back and forth between different UPS terminals for 2 weeks before i forced them into actually intercepting it and holding it for me at Spokane terminal, where i went and picked it up.
I had a package being shipped from Kirkland, Wa to about Tupelo, Ms. It bounced around the seattle area for a week. :(

/ Drone suggestion #490  
I have had a Mavic Air 2 for over a year, this is a video I took in the new years after we had the dreaded windstorm that wrecked havoc on our NW MT property. You can see all the timber we harvested.